HOW IS THE RETURN MADE?
You always have the right to return purchased items within 30 days of receiving the package.
We remind you that the items must be unworn and complete with their original box.
Follow the steps below to return:
- Pack the item or items (complete with their original box) you wish to return. You can use any container/cardboard box as packaging for the return.
- Close the package checking that you have inserted the items complete with box.
- Apply the return label included in the package received. N.B.: DO NOT postage the return label on the shoe box: you will need to use other packaging to protect the shoe box and shoes.
- - Take it to the post office: you can take the return package to the nearest Post Office, as an alternative
- Arrange a pickup: In any case, choose the Post Office closest to you (mandatory) and later, after receiving the shipping label to be printed and attached to the package, you can arrange a home collection by calling the toll-free number 803 160 indicating the number of the Waybill shown on the return label.
IS THE RETURN FREE?
Yes, returns are ALWAYS free. If you are not fully satisfied with the purchase, you can return the item within 30 days from the date it was delivered. The item must be returned in the same condition in which you received it, with all tags still attached and in the box.
You will be refunded via the same payment method you used to pay for the order. If you have chosen Payment on Delivery with Cash on Delivery, you will necessarily need to indicate a valid IBAN to receive the refund by bank transfer. If you do not have an IBAN, the credit for your refund will be paid to you via a discount code that can always be used on the online shop.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THE REFUND?
You will receive the refund within 14 days at the latest from the date of taking charge of the return at the Post Office or at the address indicated by you during the booking process. If within this period you have not received any communication relating to the refund, you can contact Customer Service for assistance.
WILL I RECEIVE INFORMATION ON HOW THE RETURN IS PROCEEDING?
With the Poste Italiane return shipping service available on this site, you will receive the update status of your shipment via email until it is received at our warehouse.
I HAVE FOUND A DEFECT WITH ONE OF MY PURCHASES
All purchases are covered and protected by the Legal Guarantee of conformity provided for by the Consumer Code (articles 128 and following). The legal guarantee lasts two years from the delivery of the goods and must be asserted by the consumer within two months from the discovery of the defect: it is therefore necessary to always keep the proof of purchase (receipt or receipt, payment receipts by credit card or debit card).
You can report any defects by contacting our customer service.